Sunday, October 9, 2011

Globalization and Culture

I thought the article about globalization was really interesting because it brought up a bunch of different ideas. The most interesting. I thought it was interesting how they mentioned that every culture shouldn't necessarily blend with every other culture. I feel like a lot of time everyone thinks that every culture needs to be a part of every other culture.That was should live in a world where everyone knows or believes a part of every culture. And yes, while I think its important i dont think that we should lose site of the fact that each culture brings something different to the table. Each different culture is what makes our world unique. I think every culture should be respectful of every culture but I don't think every culture needs to be similar to every other culture. If each culture is the same then our world would be extremely boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment