Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tattoo Juicing

This article was interesting as well as pretty comical. I always considered a tattoo parlor as a place where I really wouldn't want to spend much time. Now that i've read this article I think it would be fun to see what a tattoo parlor is really about. A tattoo parlor is a culture of its own. I am not a tattoo person so the thought of going to a tattoo parlor scares me a little bit. I thought the concept of juicing was really interesting. It makes sense that they would have to be extra nice and cautious when it comes to such a permeant thing like tattooing. The idea of juicing made me a little upset though. If I were to go and get a tattoo I would always be wondering if they were being fake and "juicing" me. I understand that tattooing is just as much a business as selling clothes but I would want the person who was about to permanently mark my body to be sincere. This article was interesting but it made me much less likely to get a tattoo because of the juicing concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment